Ostendio APIs are architected to be actionable, to ensure your platform integrations are always purposeful, flexible, and secure.
Most integrations can be organized into the following categories:
- Asset Management
- Inventory Tracking
- Ticket Management
- Task Management
- Communication & Collaboration
- Document Management
- Security Training
- Log Management
- User Management
- Access & Inventory Management
- Human Resources
- Cloud Service Providers
Ostendio integrations have been architected to be actionable, beyond providing a dynamic screenshot. Rather than working in a rigid environment that pulls in data without purpose, Ostendio let's you take action with data.
Go Beyond Static Screenshots and Take Action with Purpose
- Two-Way Ticket Synchronization: Sync tickets bidirectionally to ensure both systems have the same information in real-time.
- Analyze Richer Data: Pull in detailed data and make more informed decisions about your risk management.
- Get Better Data Context: Understand deeper context and easily adjust questions and data as your program matures.
Get Connected with API Profiles
Creating connections to your integrations from Ostendio is a simple setup. All you need to do is create an API User Profile and complete the provided setup steps outlined when you begin to connect to an integration.
- Generate multiple API profiles to manage connections and troubleshoot potential threats
- API profiles can be secured by encryption and passwords for each unique integration
- API requests can be restricted to white labeled URLs or IPs to manage access and isolate specific threats